Welcome to Ireland’s only EA/PA Community!
(Collectively known as The APAI (Association of Professional Administrators in Ireland))
Our vision continues to be to give EAs, PAs and anyone in the wider administration profession, the opportunity to meet, network and develop meaningful long-term professional relationships and personal friendships and to bring Ireland’s administration community together in a networking environment. We also promote the success of career-minded administrative professionals by providing opportunities for growth and development, through education and training via our partnerships with external experts.
Working as an EA or PA can sometimes feel isolated, even though you are part of a wider team – the work we do is quite unique and often the backbone to the success of the teams we support. At the APAI we understand this more than most and that is why we feel our role is such an important one and why we would like to support you in any way we can! New members are always welcome! You can sign up today by clicking here. The cost for the year is less than one cup of take out coffee a month!😊 We guarantee you won’t be disappointed. If you want to know more just drop an email and anyone of our committee would be delighted to chat with you. What does Ireland’s EA/PA Community offer its members?
- Support & sense of community
- A minimum of 4 Events a year (online currently due to restrictions) with great speakers
- Access to some fantastic training & personal development events (discounted to APAI members)
- A buddy system – to assist those in isolation and just to enjoy networking
- Mentoring – both giving and receiving (your choice) on a wide variety of admin related topics
- Early access to Ireland’s only EA/PA Forum, organised by our partners Zoom In Conference & Events
- A private space on LinkedIn to discuss any issues privately with likeminded professionals