Wondering what we do here at the APAI? In short, we host training, development, social and networking events, helping you to meet fellow Administrators e.g. PAs/EA/Office Managers and better understand your business community.
We are delighted to introduce you to the Association of Professional Administrators in Ireland (APAI).
The mission of the APAI is to promote the success of career-minded administrative professionals by providing opportunities for growth through education, community building and highlighting the important work of administration professionals in Ireland.
We recognise excellence, set standards and provide educational, networking and professional development opportunities for those pursuing careers in the office administration field.
The objectives of the Association are:
- Highlight the important work of administrative professionals in Ireland
- Prevent administration professionals from working in isolation
- Mentor and support each others
- Work with a premier training partner to develop a suitable new training program and work to have it industry recognised
- Work with a premier recruitment agency to set up a suitable career clinic
- Provide information on how to negotiate a better salary package
- Create a network of support using social media, gatherings and events
- Provide tips and tricks on dressing for success
- Work with a registered Irish charity to assist women to get into the workplace
- Encourage companies in Ireland to celebrate Administration Professionals Day
Training and Development
Our event partners are Zoom In Conference & Events. They are the founders and proprieters of the Annual Executive PA Forum which is Ireland’s only conference in Ireland for the administrative profession. The Forum is accredited by CPD Standards Office.
Our members receive discounts from the Executive PA Forum as well as all other training courses and/or workshops that they host alongside a plethora of world reknowned trainers.